SANDRINGHAM JFC ONLINE ORDERING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Sandringham JFC Online Ordering facility (“the Service”) is provided by Sandringham JFC ABN 60 325 081 455 (referred to as “Sandringham JFC”, “us” or “we”).
2. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Service when it is used as an online ordering facility.
USE OF THE SERVICE
1. The Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident and accessing the Service in Australia via the Sandringham JFC website and associated applications.
2. Those persons under the age of 18 are eligible to order provided they are over the age of 13 and receive parental or guardian consent. Parents/guardians may be required by Sandringham JFC to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent for a minor to order online.
3. Sandringham JFC may, in its absolute discretion, refuse to provide the Service to any person for any reason and Sandringham JFC will not be liable for any costs, loss or damage incurred by you if we refuse to provide the Service to you.
PLACING AN ORDER
1. To place an online order using the Service, you must follow the prompts on the ordering pages of the Service. You are able to correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click the “Checkout” button on the “Your Order” page.
2. You must provide the requested information for us to process your order. We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements.
3. We will use various procedures to authenticate each transaction. In the event we consider that we cannot authenticate a transaction then we may, in our absolute discretion, cancel it.
4. By placing an order you confirm that all information contained in the order are correct.
1. After you click on the required payment option on the “Check your delivery details”, you place your order with us and we receive your order, the system will send an automated email to the email address you have provided, setting out the details of your order.
2. You cannot change any order you place with us.
3. Any order placed using the Service is an offer by you to purchase the particular items referred to in the order for the price stipulated.
4. We may, at our sole discretion, accept or reject an order we have received.
5. Each order placed for items using the Service that we accept results in a separate binding agreement between you and the owner of the Sandringham JFC supplying those items.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. We will charge you and you agree to pay the following fees and charges in relation to any order made using the Services:
1. The purchase price for each item comprising the order; and
2. Any other fees and charges set out in the terms and conditions.
2. We reserve the right to alter the agreed price for any items contained in an order if an incorrect price was cause by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
PAYMENT VIA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD
1. For order paid by credit card or debit card, your card will be debited with the relevant amount once you press “Pay Securely” on the “Card Details” page. To protect you against fraud, we may require that card used to pay for an order to be presented at the time of collection of your order.
2. The card must belong to the person placing and receiving the order. You must ensure that the card is registered in your name and your account has to have sufficient funds available to cover your order and any applicable fees.
3. We accept the following credit cards only:
o VISA; and
4. If we are unable to successfully process your credit card payment for your order that is accepted by us then we may notify you of dishonour and cancel the order.
5. You must not pay or attempt to pay for items using the Service through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
1. The Service is only available where:
1. The minimum order is A$5.00;
1. You may not reverse or cancel any order made using the Service.
If you did not love your items then please let us know. We will replace or refund your order.. Please be aware that while we do everything from our end to complete this refund as soon as possible, it may take up to 7 business days for the refund to be processed, depending on your financial institution and the transaction type. Refunds will be paid by bank transfer from the Clubs account to your account so you will need to pride both your Account name, BSB and account number.
PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SECURITY
2. All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment, your order will not be accepted.
RISK AND TITLE
1. Risk in the items ordered using the Service passes to you on the date and time of receipt of the order and title of these items passes to you on the latter of:
1. Payment of those items;
2. Receipt of those items.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. We use reasonable care and skill in providing the Service and are (to the extent provided by law) not liable for any of the following:
1. If we do not perform any of our obligations to you due to failure of any technical systems or for any other reasons beyond our control;
2. For any damage to your computer or mobile phone or other facilities as a result of using the Service; or
3. For any indirect, or consequential losses, claims or damages (including without limitation loss of profit, loss of production, loss of contracts, loss of opportunity) suffered by you or incurred from your use of this Service however caused.
2. Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of the Service shall be the refund of the purchase price of your order.
1. You must indemnify us from and against all claims, liabilities, damage, suits and losses made against or suffered by us as a direct result of:
1. Your fraudulent or wilful negligent act or omissions;
2. Any breach of these terms and conditions by you;
3. Your act or omissions which causes us to be in breach or any law or regulation; or
4. Personal injury, death or property damage caused or contributed to by you.
1. You must not:
1. use the Services for any activities that breach any laws, infringe a third party’s rights or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
2. use the Services in a manner or way which interferes with other users or our other customers or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which prevents any other person from using or enjoying the Services;
3. make fraudulent or speculative enquiries, purchases or requests using the Services;
4. use another person’s details without their permission or impersonate another person when using the Services;
5. tamper with or hinder the operation of the Services;
6. knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, defects, trojan horses or similar disabling or malicious code to our website or associated application associated with our Services;
7. reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of our website or associated application associated with our Services;
8. use our website or associated application associated with our Services to violate the security of any computer or other network or engage in illegal conduct; or
9. use the Services other than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
1. You warrant that:
1. all information and data provided by you to us using the Services is true, accurate, complete and up to date;
2. the person receiving any items ordered on your behalf is authorised by you to do so.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. acknowledge that the copyright in the website, associated application, the software, design, text and graphics associated with the Services and its content and materials (together, the “Materials”) are owned by or licensed to us;
2. must not modify, copy, adapt, store in a retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, distribute in any way or communicate to the public a Material without our prior written consent; and
3. must not frame or embed in another website any of the Material without our prior written consent.
2. The Materials contain registered trade marks and other trade marks which are protected by law. You must not use any of these marks or trade marks or our name or the names without our prior written consent.
ALTERATION OF TERMS
1. We may, at any time, with immediate effect, change or withdraw the Service or these terms and conditions without liability to you. If we revise these terms and conditions, we will post a revised version. By using the Service after we have changed these terms you will be accepting the changes.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
1. When you place an order via the Service and we receive the payment for the order and accept your offer to enter into the contract for the related Service, we are entering the contract with you personally Nothing in these terms will confer any benefit on any third party or any right to enforce these terms on any third party.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Our relationship should be governed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of Victoria. Any disputes which cannot be resolved between us shall be resolved in the courts of Victoria.
COMPLAINTS AND COMPLIANCE
1. If you have any comments or complaints in respect of our services please contact the email@example.com