East Sandringham JFC respects and upholds your right to privacy protection under the Privacy Act 1988 as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (“PRIVACY ACT”) and any similar state or territory legislation applicable to East Sandringham JFC operations.
- The policy
This policy describes how East Sandringham JFC manages any personal information about you that it may collect and hold. This is set out in a question and answer format.
East Sandringham JFC customers are entitled to participate in the East Sandringham JFC customer loyalty program and receive offers and promotions as part of that program provided they meet the terms and conditions of the loyalty program and its associated offers.
WHAT KINDS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME DOES East Sandringham JFC COLLECT AND HOLD?
East Sandringham JFC may collect and hold the following kinds of personal information about you:
- Name, address, birthday, age, telephone number and email address.
- Transaction details associated with your purchases from East Sandringham JFC
- Any information you provided to East Sandringham JFC through loyalty programs, customer surveys, or when you place an order in store.
- Details of your use of East Sandringham JFC website including your server address, domain name, type of browser, date and time of your visit and pages accessed.
- Any additional information provided to East Sandringham JFC.
- Location information – if you permit an App to access location services through the permission system in your electronic device we may ascertain the location of your mobile device
HOW DOES East Sandringham JFC COLLECT AND HOLD PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
East Sandringham JFC may collect personal information about you when you purchase goods and services from East Sandringham JFC), when you contact East Sandringham JFC with an enquiry, use the East Sandringham JFC website or social media platform, when you enter a competition or other promotion, when you join our loyalty program or our mailing list or complete a customer survey or when you have any similar dealings with East Sandringham JFC.
East Sandringham JFC may hold personal information about you electronically and in hard copy records (including but not limited to email or SMS databases, and cloud backups of emails and other communications with you).
East Sandringham JFC takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to destroy or de-identify personal information that it no longer needs and is not required by law to retain.
East Sandringham JFC takes all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect personal information that it holds from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
If a substantial data breach has or may have occurred (for example your personal information was shared with unauthorised persons) we will notify you as soon as is practicable and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner about that actual or possible breach.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES East Sandringham JFC COLLECT, HOLD, USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
East Sandringham JFC may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you for the following purposes:
- To assist in providing goods and services to you (for example to assist in delivering an online order)
- To communicate promotional offers and special events.
- For East Sandringham JFC internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements
- To assist with any calls you make to East Sandringham JFC.
- For any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your order.
- To allow you to use and enjoy the functionality of East Sandringham JFC websites and applications
In order to contact you with direct marketing materials and personalised communications via any medium including mail, telephone, mobile and tablet applications, and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future
- To administer and improve a East Sandringham JFC Website or Application for your use.
- To provide, maintain and improve our products and services.
- To customise a East Sandringham JFC Website or Application based on your preferences.
- To compile and analyse statistics and trends.
- To provide you with relevant direct marketing materials when you use a East Sandringham JFC Website or Application or those of a third party
East Sandringham JFC will not disclose personal information about you to any person except on a confidential basis to agents, advisers and suppliers that East Sandringham JFC uses in the ordinary operation of East Sandringham JFC business, such as for data processing, printing or mailing or as required by law.
If at any time you provide the personal information of another person to East Sandringham JFC then you must ensure that that person has read and understood this policy and separately consents to that personal information being collected and held by East Sandringham JFC for the above purposes.
At any time you may opt out of receiving any communications from East Sandringham JFC other than as required for the operation of East Sandringham JFC business, e.g. regarding payment of your account) by contacting the relevant person referred to under the heading “Miscellaneous” in writing or in the case of the East Sandringham JFC by following the prompts on the marketing material received at https://gozebs.com/shop/
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
For the purposes described above, your information may be shared with Sandringham JFC, promotional partners, professional service providers and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents) either in Australia or overseas.
We also use your IP address to help diagnose any problems with our server and administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may offer links to websites that are operated by third parties. If you visit one of these linked websites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of third parties.
Sandringham JFC do not store any credit card details.
Internet orders can be paid by an accepted credit card (which may be required to be presented upon receipt of your order). Your credit card details are required to process payment on the internet order system however the full details are not saved once the order is processed. The credit card details we hold are: the name on the card, expiry date and the masked version of the credit card (ie first 6 digits and last 4 digits).
You may have the ability to save your preferred payment method for our online ordering.
HOW CAN I ACCESS AND/OR SEEK THE CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME THAT Sandringham JFC HOLDS?
You may request access to personal information Sandringham JFC holds about you by writing to the relevant person referred to under the heading “Miscellaneous”. Where Sandringham JFC holds information that you are entitled to access, Sandringham JFC will endeavour to provide you with a suitable range of choices as to how you access it (eg. emailing or mailing it to you).
If you believe that personal information Sandringham JFC holds about you is incorrect, incomplete, out of date, irrelevant, misleading or inaccurate, then you may request that Sandringham JFC correct it. If Sandringham JFC is satisfied that the information requires correction, it will take such steps (if any) as are reasonable in the circumstances to correct such information having regard to the purpose for which the information is held. If requested by you, Sandringham JFC will also notify any other entity that Sandringham JFC has disclosed that information to, that the information has been corrected. If Sandringham JFC refuses to correct the information as requested by you, then Sandringham JFC will give you a written notice which sets out the reasons for the refusal (except to the extent that it would be unreasonable to do so), the mechanisms available to complain about the refusal and any other matter proscribed by the Privacy Act.
HOW CAN I COMPLAIN ABOUT A BREACH OF THE PRIVACY ACT AND HOW WILL Sandringham JFC DEAL WITH SUCH A COMPLAINT?
If you consider that Sandringham JFC has breached the Privacy Act, you may complain to Sandringham JFC by writing to the relevant person referred to under the heading “Miscellaneous” within six months of the date of the alleged breach. You must specify full details of the alleged breach. Sandringham JFC will investigate the complaint and advise you in writing of the outcome of the investigation within 60 days of receipt of the complaint. If Sandringham JFC has breached the Privacy Act, it will endeavour to rectify the breach in an appropriate manner.
IS Sandringham JFC LIKELY TO DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME TO OVERSEAS RECIPIENTS? IF SO, WHICH COUNTRIES ARE THOSE RECIPIENTS LIKELY TO BE LOCATED IN?
Sandringham JFC may disclose personal information about you to overseas recipients [for e.g. data storage/processing/marketing] however it is not practicable to specify the countries those overseas recipients are likely to be located in.
- In this policy “personal information” has the same meaning as under the Privacy Act.
- References to Sandringham JFC are to Sandringham JFC ABN 60 325 081 455.
- Any questions or complaints about this policy or the management of any personal information about you by Sandringham JFC should be made in writing to the address below.
FOR ALL QUERIES:
For the Attention of the Merchandise Representative
East Sandringham JFC
RG Chisholm Reserve
Sandringham Vic 3191
This policy represents East Sandringham JFC policy as at 8th July 2020. East Sandringham JFC may change this policy from time to time by updating the policy that appears on its website.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
Information we collect and hold
East Sandringham JFC collects personal information about you in several ways, including: via our websites (including https://gozebs.com/shop/ and https://gozebs.com ), social media pages, and internal websites or intranet (each a “Website”); via our mobile and tablet applications (each an “Application”); and when you interact with us and provide personal information by any other means including either physically or electronically (“Collection Channels”), via social media pages and internal websites or intranet). Personal information that East Sandringham JFC collects and holds may include your name, email address, delivery address, date of birth, phone number, payment method, social media handles, photographs of you and other identifying information you choose to provide via a particular Collection Channel. When you use a Website or Application, we may also collect personal information about you in the following categories:
- Location Information: We may collect the precise location of your device when the - Application is running in the foreground or background, if you permit an Application to access location services through the permission system in your mobile device in order to deliver your order or to send you alerts.
- Transaction Information: We collect your transaction details, including the products you have ordered, the date and time of your order and the amount charged, when you place an order via a Website or Application.
- Device Information: We may collect information about your mobile device such as the hardware model, operating system, preferred language, unique device identifier and mobile network.
- Other Information: We may also collect and log information such as your IP address, access dates and times, browser type and pages visited when you interact with a Website or Application.
- In addition to the above listed information, in some cases we may collect personal information about you from third parties, including:
- When you choose to create an account or register for a product or service via a Website or Application using a social media platform such as Facebook;
- When a third party has your consent to disclose your personal information to us, such as when you enter a competition or promotion administered by a third party on our behalf; and
- When it is otherwise lawful for a third party to disclose your personal information to us.